Thursday, September 10, 2009

HIDDEN FREEBIES AT MEIJER!

Ok, so I stopped in to Miejer today to get the last of my FREE Steamers. They are totally stocked. However, I hope you got your coupons from our coupons.com widget because they are gone now.......must have hit the limit.
Please note: I have taken the Sargento Cheese Sticks off the match-ups at Meijer. They are no longer half price. I must have just been lucky and hit a hidden sale when I was there!
Unadvertised FREE items I spotted:

MARUCHAN YAKISOBA NOODLES
Sale Price: $1
Coupon: .50 8/23 SS
Final Price: FREE PAYING WITH CHANGE!

FRANKS REDHOT SAUCE
Sale Price: $1
Coupon: .50 go to the Franks RedHot Website here and print your coupons (print 2).
Final Price: FREE PAYING WITH CHANGE!

***You will also want to scroll to the bottom of the Frank's page and click on the French's and Cattlemen's logos. You will be directed to those websites which also have coupons. These coupons will definitely lead to FREE items!***
PAYING WITH CHANGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment