Monday, June 14, 2010

FREE NIVEA FOR MEN @ WAGS!!


This week Walgreens has the Nivea For Men on sale for $5.99 and get a $5.99 RR making it FREE. However, this deal gets better. Right now there is a hidden b1g1 sale on the Nivea For Men Active 3 bottle (blue with light blue writing). Here's how you can make this deal a MM:
Sale price: $5.99
Coupon: $3.00/1 5/2 RP
Buy 2 bottles and use 2 coupons. You will have a 1 cent overage, so buy something else small to cover that. I bought a .99 pack of gum to cover mine. My total oop with tax was $1.37 and I got a $6.00 RR back ( that was for 2 bottles of the Nivea For men and a pack of gum). Since I buy multiple papers, I was able to do this transaction twice. My total oop for both was $2.74 and I got $12.00 in RR's to use later!
PAYING WITH CHANGE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment