Wednesday, November 3, 2010

KROGER MEGA SALE!!

TOTAL: $146.08.......TOTAL OOP: $14.15!!
Ok, so I finally made it to the Kroger Mega Sale today. I did so well that I had to post a picture. All of my items would have cost me $146.08, however my total out of pocket was only $14.15! It is a 90% savings. Also, that doesn't count the fact that after a rebate my Bufferin will be free. So, that brings my total down to $11.
Thought you might like to see all that I bought......I will post match-ups shortly so you can take advantage of this sale as well!
3 Gatorades- .49 each
12 Propels- FREE
6 Campbells Chunky Soups- FREE
18 Campbells Cream of Chicken and Mushroom Soups- FREE
Angel Soft- .22
8 Campbells Gravy- .29 each
5 Swansons Broths- .29 each
2 Honest Tea- FREE
8 bags Ricola Cough Drops- FREE
4 Colgate Toothpastes- FREE
4 Colgate Toothbrushes- FREE
6 Stove Top Stuffings- .25 each
4 box various Ronzoni Pastas- FREE
1 bag Kroger Tortillas- $1.00
Bufferin- $2.99 (will get back full rebate)
2 Christmas Snoopy items- FULL PRICE! (unfortunately there are no Snoopy coupons).
**Now, I really don't need all those soups, but they were FREE....and I was also thinking they would be good for the Holiday basket donations.**
PAYING WITH CHANGE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment